POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Research Server Time
29 Sep 2024 01:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Research (Message 41 to 43 of 43)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: Research
Date: 3 Oct 2009 15:33:20
Message: <4ac7a700$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford schrieb:
> On 10/1/2009 5:18 PM, clipka wrote:
>
>> Hum... zebra should probably taste similar to horse, which is not too
>
> And horse tastes like...?

... nothing particularly uncommon. A little bit stronger in flavor than
pork or beef maybe, if the sausages I ate were representative.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 3 Oct 2009 16:19:47
Message: <4ac7b1e3@news.povray.org>
> > And horse tastes like...?

> ... nothing particularly uncommon. A little bit stronger in flavor than
> pork or beef maybe, if the sausages I ate were representative.

  I don't think sausages are at all representative because they usually
stuff tons of spices in them.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   I don't think sausages are at all representative because they usually
> stuff tons of spices in them.

Yep, they ain't. Like I said, elk/moose is pretty near of horse,
elk/moose just is a bit better.

-Aero