POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Research Server Time
28 Sep 2024 19:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Research (Message 34 to 43 of 43)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Research
Date: 2 Oct 2009 10:35:00
Message: <4ac60f94$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/1/2009 6:33 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
>> I wonder if crocodile tastes the same as alligator...
>
> It was a bit like lobster, the same chewy fishy flavor.

So, not at all like alligator, then.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Oct 2009 10:36:34
Message: <4ac60ff2@news.povray.org>
On 10/1/2009 5:18 PM, clipka wrote:

> Hum... zebra should probably taste similar to horse, which is not too

And horse tastes like...?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 2 Oct 2009 11:26:52
Message: <4ac61bbc$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike Raiford" <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 10/1/2009 8:50 PM, St. wrote:
>
>>> Seriously... What does human flesh taste like?
>>
>>       Try it sometime, it's nice.
>
> Hannibal, is that you?

     hshshshshshshshshsh

      ;)

        ~Steve~

> --
> ~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Oct 2009 12:07:10
Message: <4ac6252e@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 10:59:50 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> Come on, meat = muscle. Just how much of that do you think you'll find
>>> on my flabby arse?
>>
>> I'm torn between saying "more than on mine" and "who'd want to eat your
>> - or anybody's, for that matter - arse?"
>
> Ever heard of a rump steak?

Certainly, I guess I should've put a ";-)" in there. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Oct 2009 12:07:16
Message: <4ac62534$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:25:16 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 1 Oct 2009 18:03:52 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>>for that matter - arse?"
>
> Feck! Drink! Girls! :-)

LOL

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 2 Oct 2009 16:30:41
Message: <4ac662f1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> On 10/1/2009 5:18 PM, clipka wrote:
>
>> Hum... zebra should probably taste similar to horse, which is not too
>
> And horse tastes like...?

Elk/moose.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 3 Oct 2009 04:17:13
Message: <r32ec5t4uirbndld208i5ho51k0han6b3h@4ax.com>
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:32:17 -0500, Mike Raiford <"m[raiford]!at"@gmail.com>
wrote:

>And horse tastes like...?

Very tasty but tough.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 3 Oct 2009 15:33:20
Message: <4ac7a700$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford schrieb:
> On 10/1/2009 5:18 PM, clipka wrote:
>
>> Hum... zebra should probably taste similar to horse, which is not too
>
> And horse tastes like...?

... nothing particularly uncommon. A little bit stronger in flavor than
pork or beef maybe, if the sausages I ate were representative.

Post a reply to this message

> ... nothing particularly uncommon. A little bit stronger in flavor than
> pork or beef maybe, if the sausages I ate were representative.

  I don't think sausages are at all representative because they usually
stuff tons of spices in them.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   I don't think sausages are at all representative because they usually
> stuff tons of spices in them.

Yep, they ain't. Like I said, elk/moose is pretty near of horse,
elk/moose just is a bit better.

-Aero