POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Research Server Time
28 Sep 2024 21:26:20 EDT (-0400)
  Research (Message 24 to 33 of 43)
From: St
Subject: Re: Research
Date: 1 Oct 2009 21:50:07
Message: <4ac55c4f$1@news.povray.org>
news:4ac508de@news.povray.org...
>>> I seem to have misplaced the photo of the restaurant menu in Kenya that
>>> was offering zebra, crocodile, emu, giraffe, and ostrich. Foo.
>>
>> I wonder if crocodile tastes the same as alligator...
>
> Seriously... What does human flesh taste like?

     Try it sometime, it's nice.

        ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 1 Oct 2009 22:40:13
Message: <4ac5680d$1@news.povray.org>
St. schrieb:

>> Seriously... What does human flesh taste like?
>
>      Try it sometime, it's nice.

Yeah; but watch your manners - it's like with lollipops: No biting, only
licking :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 2 Oct 2009 02:50:18
Message: <4ac5a2aa$1@news.povray.org>
> Seriously... What does human flesh taste like?

Not albatross.

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 2 Oct 2009 02:52:11
Message: <4ac5a31b$1@news.povray.org>
>> I seem to have misplaced the photo of the restaurant menu in Kenya that
>> was offering zebra, crocodile, emu, giraffe, and ostrich.  Foo.
>
> Hum... zebra should probably taste similar to horse, which is not too bad
> (at least the horse sausage I once ate), so that's what I'd settle for...

Ostrich is also pretty non-eventful, I can't imagine emu or giraffe being
too far from meats we eat regularly here.  Crocodile sounds interesting
though, I will have to try it if I get a chance.

Post a reply to this message