POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Research Server Time
28 Sep 2024 19:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Research (Message 11 to 20 of 43)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Research
Date: 1 Oct 2009 15:54:06
Message: <4ac508de@news.povray.org>
>> I seem to have misplaced the photo of the restaurant menu in Kenya that
>> was offering zebra, crocodile, emu, giraffe, and ostrich. Foo.
>
> I wonder if crocodile tastes the same as alligator...

Seriously... What does human flesh taste like?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Captain Jack
Date: 1 Oct 2009 15:58:45
Message: <4ac509f5$1@news.povray.org>

> Seriously... What does human flesh taste like?

Raw, grilled, or roasted?

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 1 Oct 2009 16:00:14
Message: <4AC50A4F.2090207@hotmail.com>
On 1-10-2009 21:54, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> I seem to have misplaced the photo of the restaurant menu in Kenya that
>>> was offering zebra, crocodile, emu, giraffe, and ostrich. Foo.
>>
>> I wonder if crocodile tastes the same as alligator...
>
> Seriously... What does human flesh taste like?

slightly related http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Norton/dog_found.jpg

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 Oct 2009 16:03:44
Message: <4ac50b20@news.povray.org>
>> Seriously... What does human flesh taste like?
>>
> slightly related http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/Norton/dog_found.jpg

Only distantly. They're both mammals, but that's about it.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 1 Oct 2009 16:10:58
Message: <4ac50cd2$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/1/2009 2:54 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Seriously... What does human flesh taste like?

Dunno, roast a chunk of your thigh and get back to us. Let us know how
it went.

[[Disclaimer: I neither encourage nor condone autocannibalism, Do not do
this. There is a serious risk of injury and possibly even death. This
was a lighthearted, although somewhat snarkish comment; Do not take it
as anymore than that]]

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message