POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Email addresses Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Email addresses (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Darren New
Subject: Email addresses
Date: 16 Sep 2009 22:45:40
Message: <4ab1a2d4$1@news.povray.org>
You know, in all the time I've been posting here, I've never had someone
send me an email inappropriately, or even at all, IIRC. I certainly get less
than one personal email a year from people here.

No need to obscure your email addresses.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> You know, in all the time I've been posting here, I've never had someone
> send me an email inappropriately, or even at all, IIRC. I certainly get
> less than one personal email a year from people here.

Perhaps you need to insult more people.  If you're feeling left out I
could act enraged and send you a poorly-worded screed via email.

Post a reply to this message

>> You know, in all the time I've been posting here, I've never had
>> someone send me an email inappropriately, or even at all, IIRC. I
>> certainly get less than one personal email a year from people here.
>
> Perhaps you need to insult more people.

Heh heh heh.  I was vocal enough to get Thorsten to yell at me at least a
couple of times. Isn't that enough?

(I'm pretty sure I piss off Warp, too, more often than I actually intend to. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> >> You know, in all the time I've been posting here, I've never had
> >> someone send me an email inappropriately, or even at all, IIRC. I
> >> certainly get less than one personal email a year from people here.
> >
> > Perhaps you need to insult more people.
>
> Heh heh heh.  I was vocal enough to get Thorsten to yell at me at least a
> couple of times. Isn't that enough?
>
> (I'm pretty sure I piss off Warp, too, more often than I actually intend to. :-)

I believe newsgroups is for flames and email for spam, nude women shots and bad
jokes.

Post a reply to this message