POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No more Reading Rainbow?! Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  No more Reading Rainbow?! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: No more Reading Rainbow?!
Date: 14 Sep 2009 16:02:41
Message: <4aaea161$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112312561

...I didn't even know it was still running.

I remember watching that when I was a wee lad...then a few years later,
when I got into ST:TNG, never made the Geordi/Reading Rainbow connection
'til I found out a few years after that, and my mind was blown.  As
Keanu Reeves puts it, I was like, "Whoah".

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message