POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : September 11th Server Time
28 Sep 2024 23:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  September 11th (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: September 11th
Date: 12 Sep 2009 11:40:31
Message: <4aabc0ef@news.povray.org>
> clipka wrote:
> > one or two whole centuries of AC history

> What's AC history?

  The other side of BC?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 12 Sep 2009 11:41:40
Message: <4aabc134@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Maybe not, but the cake *is* a lie.

  How do you know? Do you have any supporting evidence, other than a madman's
writings on a wall?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 12 Sep 2009 11:41:59
Message: <4aabc147$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> clipka wrote:
>>> one or two whole centuries of AC history
>
>> What's AC history?
>
>   The other side of BC?

That was my guess, but we call that "AD" in the USA.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Warp
Date: 12 Sep 2009 11:47:29
Message: <4aabc291@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> > Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
> >
> >> What's AC history?
> >
> >   The other side of BC?

> That was my guess, but we call that "AD" in the USA.

  I thought "CE" was more politically correct currently. Or is that only in
Europe?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message