POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : News from joplin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:28:18 EDT (-0400)
  News from joplin (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: News from joplin
Date: 25 May 2011 10:21:12
Message: <4DDD0FDB.4080405@joplin.com>
Hi all,
  I live in joplin mo. You've probably heard of the tornado that hit us.
This is just a quick note to say that my family and friends are fine.
I'll have more to say later, right now I've got to go and help clean up!

have fun

Post a reply to this message

On 5/25/2011 9:19 AM, Leroy Whetstone wrote:
> Hi all,
> I live in joplin mo. You've probably heard of the tornado that hit us.
> This is just a quick note to say that my family and friends are fine.
> I'll have more to say later, right now I've got to go and help clean up!
>
> have fun

Thank goodness you're ok! Funny, I've driven through that town several
times over the past years. I never knew a fellow POV user was there.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message