POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm back Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  I'm back (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: andrel
Subject: I'm back
Date: 24 May 2011 16:25:37
Message: <4DDC1443.2050600@gmail.com>
I guess nobody missed me.
But I missed you ;)

--
Apparently you can afford your own dictator for less than 10 cents per
citizen per day.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: I'm back
Date: 24 May 2011 17:10:01
Message: <web.4ddc1e6c72df5bab352a052d0@news.povray.org>
you were out?

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 24 May 2011 19:01:28
Message: <4ddc38c8@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 24 May 2011 22:25:39 +0200, andrel wrote:

> I guess nobody missed me.
> But I missed you ;)

I thought someone wasn't around, and now you mention it, I did miss
seeing your posts here. :)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 24 May 2011 19:10:22
Message: <4DDC3AE0.8070109@gmail.com>
On 24-5-2011 23:09, nemesis wrote:
> you were out?

I did a three week latin america tour (brazil and cuba, both work related).

From: Stephen
Date: 24 May 2011 19:55:05
Message: <4ddc4559@news.povray.org>
On 24/05/2011 9:25 PM, andrel wrote:
> I guess nobody missed me.
> But I missed you ;)

I missed the sensible person ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 25 May 2011 12:20:00
Message: <web.4ddd2b2772df5bab773c9a3e0@news.povray.org>
andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 24-5-2011 23:09, nemesis wrote:
> > you were out?
> >
> I did a three week latin america tour (brazil and cuba, both work related).

oh, if you had said, we could have met in Brazil so I could witness your lack of
sense of humor live. :)

actually, unless you were in Brasilia, no chance.  Brazil is pretty big after
all... :p

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 25 May 2011 13:08:27
Message: <4DDD378D.5030100@gmail.com>

From: Warp
Date: 28 May 2011 08:14:37
Message: <4de0e72d@news.povray.org>
andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I guess nobody missed me.
> But I missed you ;)

  You were gone? And who exactly are you, again?

  ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 28 May 2011 19:11:08
Message: <4DE1810E.2010702@gmail.com>
On 28-5-2011 14:14, Warp wrote:
> andrel<byt### [at] gmailcom>  wrote:
>> I guess nobody missed me.
>> But I missed you ;)
>
>    You were gone? And who exactly are you, again?
>
>    ;)

Mostly the same person, with a few new experiences and a few more things
to do.

From: Darren New
Date: 6 Jun 2011 11:02:49
Message: <4decec19@news.povray.org>
On 5/24/2011 16:10, andrel wrote:
> I did a three week latin america tour (brazil and cuba, both work related).

Pics! :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like