POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The most dangerous species of all Server Time
29 Sep 2024 17:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  The most dangerous species of all (Message 85 to 94 of 104)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: The most dangerous species of all
Date: 3 May 2009 13:38:05
Message: <ohlrv4tk0v5ir9ovu5c8pn42p30pvka9o5@4ax.com>
On Sun, 03 May 2009 14:29:01 -0300, nemesis <nam### [at] nospam-gmailcom>
wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:53:03 -0300, nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>>
>>> No prob.  Pigs will avenge them all. ;)
>>
>> Napoleon, a Berkshire boar, Rulz  :)
>>

>I was thinking more of the swine flu. :P

Oh! But who gave the flu to the pigs?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Cook
Date: 3 May 2009 18:18:58
Message: <49fe1852$1@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>  A virus cannot be held responsible for killing millions because it's not
> a sentient malevolent being.

You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?

But it is held responsible, and is punished by the extensive attempts to
eradicate it and/or prevent it from functioning as it pleases.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> >  A virus cannot be held responsible for killing millions because it's not
> > a sentient malevolent being.
>
> You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?
>
> But it is held responsible, and is punished by the extensive attempts to
> eradicate it and/or prevent it from functioning as it pleases.

Besides, as Agent Smith well pointed out, our modus operandi is pretty much that
of a virus. ;)

Post a reply to this message