POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That time again Server Time
29 Sep 2024 17:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  That time again (Message 19 to 28 of 38)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: That time again
Date: 18 Apr 2009 15:24:36
Message: <86aku45vnj99g6v9l7g8iquv5hvi2acanq@4ax.com>
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:56:15 +0100, Stephen <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote:

>Where are you sitting and I'll try to get something close.
>-

That's assuming that you want to meet up.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 18 Apr 2009 15:27:38
Message: <qcaku41qet7oa13np4ncf85iip790990p7@4ax.com>

From: Stephen
Date: 18 Apr 2009 15:34:56
Message: <tfaku4l7o2bigu4h82us1mfu2rqrlqr89a@4ax.com>
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 20:24:26 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:54:35 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>
>>>    Yes, but now get some 'soul' into it brother.
>
>> Hi Steve, you've woken up? :)
>
>    Yeah, I think so, just. ;)
>
>    It's been a tough, tough, time recently my friend. I owe you an email.
>:)

When you have the time.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 18 Apr 2009 16:32:20
Message: <49ea38d4$1@news.povray.org>
>> Where are you sitting and I'll try to get something close.
>
> That's assuming that you want to meet up.

Well, I'll definitely be there, and there's going to be some neat music.
We'll see what happens on the night though. I seem to recall there being
an interval half way though. Just look out for the crazy-looking guy
trying to claim onto the organ console - that'll probably be me! ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>   Is that a checkered floor? Is there a reflecting sphere behind the
> window?

I wonder if anybody will point out any of the other interesting objects
in my room...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>>   Is that a checkered floor? Is there a reflecting sphere behind the
>> window?
>
> I wonder if anybody will point out any of the other interesting objects
> in my room...

I won't, but it is clear that this room needs a female touch. ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 20 Apr 2009 04:12:24
Message: <49ec2e68$1@news.povray.org>
>> I wonder if anybody will point out any of the other interesting
>> objects in my room...
>
> I won't, but it is clear that this room needs a female touch. ;)

The room? Or its owner?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 20 Apr 2009 04:13:39
Message: <49ec2eb3$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>> STRAUSS Sunrise from Also Sprach Zarathustra BACH Toccata & Fugue
>> WALTON Crown Imperial KOENIG Post Horn Galop SAINT-SAENS Organ
>> Symphony MASCAGNI Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana CLARKE Trumpet
>> Voluntary ALBINONI Adagio WIDOR Toccata ELGAR Cockaigne Overture, Land
>> of Hope and Glory
>
> Guess that about wraps it up for famous organ works, huh? :)

When I went to this last year, there seemed to be a surprising lack of
organ playing involved. Some of the pieces seemed to be completely
orchestral, with maybe a few seconds of organ, but otherwise nothing.

Meh, whatever. I only went to I could listen to Bach. I got Widor for
free. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 20 Apr 2009 12:23:32
Message: <49eca184$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> The room? Or its owner?

Just the room ):->
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 20 Apr 2009 14:34:20
Message: <49ecc02c$1@news.povray.org>
>> The room? Or its owner?
>
> Just the room ):->

Aww, but I *want* to be touched...

Er, OK, I take that back. My mum just walked past. o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/