POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How True Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  How True (Message 1 to 10 of 76)
From: Chambers
Subject: How True
Date: 9 Apr 2009 00:17:13
Message: <49dd76c9$1@news.povray.org>
http://xkcd.com/566/

Ten years already... heck, I still can't believe that Jurassic Park was
made 15 years ago!  I know people who are younger than that!

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: triple r
Subject: Re: How True
Date: 9 Apr 2009 00:50:01
Message: <web.49dd7d895bdc635263a1b7c30@news.povray.org>
Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
> http://xkcd.com/566/
>
> Ten years already... heck, I still can't believe that Jurassic Park was
> made 15 years ago!  I know people who are younger than that!

Yeah, that's the sort of thing that makes you feel old.  It works with major
events too.  How about the OJ Simpson trial (14 years ago) or Princes Diana (12
years ago).  Even Sept. 11 (eight years ago).

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message