POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Baa...wait, what? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 11:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Baa...wait, what? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Baa...wait, what?
Date: 4 Apr 2009 19:38:44
Message: <49d7ef84$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

(everybody's probably seen it but me, but...eesh don't these people have
anything better to do while waiting for renders to finish? ^_~ )

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Baa...wait, what?
Date: 4 Apr 2009 19:55:02
Message: <web.49d7f3116f3845f8492371260@news.povray.org>
"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw
>
> (everybody's probably seen it but me, but...eesh don't these people have
> anything better to do while waiting for renders to finish? ^_~ )

OMG this is freakin' geekin' crazy!

Can they be hired for render output? =B-)

Post a reply to this message

  Too bad that 99% of people will think it's fake. (Especially the parts
which have been speeded up look like that, as it might not be completely
obvious that it has been speeded up.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> (everybody's probably seen it but me, but...eesh don't these people have
> anything better to do while waiting for renders to finish? ^_~ )

AWESOME

Post a reply to this message

>   Too bad that 99% of people will think it's fake. (Especially the parts

	85.3% of all statistics are fake.

--
No, Taco Bell is NOT the Mexican Phone Company!

                    /\  /\               /\  /
                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message

>  Too bad that 99% of people will think it's fake. (Especially the parts
> which have been speeded up look like that, as it might not be completely
> obvious that it has been speeded up.)

Well, it *** is *** fake but in an awesome sort of way.
Here's the company that did it.
http://www.moving-picture.com/index.php/digital/571-samsung-extreme-sheep-led-art.html#id=album-34252&num=1

G.

Post a reply to this message