POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A sword?? Server Time
30 Sep 2024 01:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  A sword?? (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Invisible
Subject: A sword??
Date: 22 Jan 2009 04:10:41
Message: <49783811$1@news.povray.org>
Heheee... Check this out:

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1322
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1323

I'm glad real life isn't quite this crazy, but DAMN it's funny! :-D

Post a reply to this message

From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Subject: Re: A sword??
Date: 22 Jan 2009 04:25:12
Message: <49783b78@news.povray.org>
Invisible a écrit :
> Heheee... Check this out:
>
> http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1322
> http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1323
>
> I'm glad real life isn't quite this crazy, but DAMN it's funny! :-D

What makes you think having swords is crazy? Meet part of my collection :-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'swords.jpg' (68 KB)

Preview of image 'swords.jpg'
swords.jpg

From: Invisible
Date: 22 Jan 2009 04:29:29
Message: <49783c79$1@news.povray.org>
Vincent Le Chevalier wrote:

> What makes you think having swords is crazy? Meet part of my collection :-)

Owning a sword: 0% crazy.

Using a sword in public with a crazed look in your eyes: 98% crazy.

Mmm, nice blades. I bet it's interesting trying to carry *that* home in
your shoppig bag, eh? ;-)

Post a reply to this message