POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A sword?? Server Time
30 Sep 2024 05:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  A sword?? (Message 21 to 22 of 22)
From: St
Subject: Re: A myth
Date: 22 Jan 2009 08:27:34
Message: <49787446@news.povray.org>
"scott" <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote in message
>>> As far as I can tell, this idea that "clubs are full of hot single girls
>>> looking for fun and frolics" is an urban myth. I've yet to see it in
>>> action.
>>
>>    Oh dear.
>
> Perhaps you should take him Andy along sometime? ;-)

   Well, to be honest, I don't frequent clubs any more, but I *could*
because even at my age, I've been asked for my ID to see if I was over 18!
LOL. I said to the girl: "But my daughter is 20". We laughed. (I think she
was a bit enthusiastic in her job).

   However, you're right. ;)

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message