POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oops.. Server Time
30 Sep 2024 05:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Oops.. (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Patrick Elliott
Subject: Oops..
Date: 29 Dec 2008 17:41:15
Message: <4959520b$1@news.povray.org>
Apparently the source for Windows 7 Beta has been leaked via Bittorrent.

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/Devs-Get-Early-Taste-of-Windows-7-Beta-Via-File-Sharing-Leak-65646.html

lol

Apparently its "stable" too, supposedly. Too bad that won't help when it
is finally released, since they will probably take things out, put
others in, and cause it to be incompatible, thus making you pay for the
damn thing anyway. :p Assuming you bother buying it, which is pretty
much a given, if you still haven't found a way to replace 100% of the
stuff you use with Linux.

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();
       call DRM_everything();
     }
     call functional_code();
   }
   else
     call crash_windows();
}

> Apparently the source for Windows 7 Beta has been leaked via Bittorrent.

The SOURCE?!

Post a reply to this message

>> Apparently the source for Windows 7 Beta has been leaked via Bittorrent.
>
> The SOURCE?!

Doesn't look like it. Just binaries, as it has happened with Vista oh so
many times.

Post a reply to this message