POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Organs: For the forum mascot Server Time
30 Sep 2024 09:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Organs: For the forum mascot (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Organs: For the forum mascot
Date: 12 Dec 2008 04:23:53
Message: <49422da9$1@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:

> That is indeed very cool.  I really enjoy relatively low-tech solutions
> like that.

I prefered the mechanical Fourier transform, personally... ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 12 Dec 2008 05:03:07
Message: <494236db@news.povray.org>
> This has always bothered me... What the heck is a "roadie"?!

set up equipment, troubleshoot problems, pack it up, go to next town, do it
all over again.

have you ever heard Jackson Browns roadie song .... stay just a little bit
longer?

Jim

Post a reply to this message