POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Compiling stuff Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling stuff (Message 141 to 150 of 283)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Compiling stuff
Date: 15 Dec 2008 17:03:11
Message: <4946d41f$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> I use hibernate extensively with my Dell D620 laptop - I don't shut the
> system down unless I absolutely have to (like a kernel update).

Wow... The concept of using a free OS on a product specifically designed
for vendor lock-in seems astounding to me...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 15 Dec 2008 17:11:18
Message: <4946d605@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> And then I had to reboot the PC to get out of Vi. :-P

WTF?

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Dec 2008 17:15:35
Message: <4946d707$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> And then I had to reboot the PC to get out of Vi. :-P
>
> WTF?

Do *you* know what the keystroke to quit the program is? :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/