POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Song to listen in Christmas Server Time
30 Sep 2024 07:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Song to listen in Christmas (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Song to listen in Christmas
Date: 3 Dec 2008 22:54:52
Message: <4937548c@news.povray.org>
Boney M. - Mary's Boy Child-Oh My Lord.

I loved this group in my childhood and I just discovered the made this
song I've never heard before... BEAUTIFUL...

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Song to listen in Christmas
Date: 3 Dec 2008 23:09:37
Message: <49375801@news.povray.org>
Another master peace:
Boney M. - Still I'm Sad.

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 4 Dec 2008 17:01:13
Message: <49385380.30007@hotmail.com>
On 04-Dec-08 5:09, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Another master peace:
> Boney M. - Still I'm Sad.
I think I'll have some loreena mckennitt and chieftains this year and
perhaps add some classical pieces and choirs if you don't mind.

Post a reply to this message

From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 4 Dec 2008 19:20:37
Message: <493873d5@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Boney M. - Mary's Boy Child-Oh My Lord.
>
> I loved this group in my childhood and I just discovered the made this
> song I've never heard before... BEAUTIFUL...

The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 7 Dec 2008 02:42:21
Message: <493b7e5d$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> On 04-Dec-08 5:09, Saul Luizaga wrote:
>> Another master peace:
>> Boney M. - Still I'm Sad.
> I think I'll have some loreena mckennitt and chieftains this year and
> perhaps add some classical pieces and choirs if you don't mind.
Not at all :) thx for the tip :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 7 Dec 2008 02:42:41
Message: <493b7e71@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> Saul Luizaga wrote:
>> Boney M. - Mary's Boy Child-Oh My Lord.
>>
>> I loved this group in my childhood and I just discovered the made this
>> song I've never heard before... BEAUTIFUL...
>
> The Pogues - Fairytale of New York
I'll try that later thx :)