POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An interesting perspective Server Time
30 Sep 2024 19:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  An interesting perspective (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: An interesting perspective
Date: 15 Aug 2008 05:35:57
Message: <48a54dfd@news.povray.org>
It appears we have an OCamal troll on one of the Haskell mailing lists.
You know the type - blatently saying incendary things to try to get
attention. ("Most examples of Haskell use in industry are actually
fake", etc.)

Some people responded with blow-by-blow counter-arguments. Which,
really, is just what a troll wants. Most people responded with "who is
this guy, and can we get rid of him please?"

One person said "I guess trolls are just an unfortunate side-effect of
becoming popular."

In other words "we get trolls = we're succeeding".

LMAO!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> In other words "we get trolls = we're succeeding".

  You wish.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message