POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's random image time Server Time
30 Sep 2024 19:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  It's random image time (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Invisible
Subject: It's random image time
Date: 4 Jul 2008 09:50:22
Message: <486e2a9e$1@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_cryptography

Damn it, I was trying to research projector technology! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: It's random image time
Date: 4 Jul 2008 11:36:50
Message: <486e4392$1@news.povray.org>
...OK, so I admit it. I just spent my entire afternoon writing a Haskell
program that generates a pair of PostScript files that, when printed
out, appear to contain blocks of randomly-aligned lines, but when
superimposed on each other will reveal a hidden image.

Irritatingly, 80 GSM paper isn't actually very transparent, so this
doesn't work at all... :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/