POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yahoo and Microsoft Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Yahoo and Microsoft (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Darren New
Subject: Yahoo and Microsoft
Date: 3 May 2008 21:28:48
Message: <481d1150$1@news.povray.org>
Well, it looks like Yahoo's BoD successfully protected themselves from
Microsoft's attempts to pay them 30% more than they were worth.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080503/clsa001.html

Let's hear it for nasty old Microsoft and watch Yahoo!s value plummet again.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"