POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  These words (Message 121 to 130 of 166)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: These words
Date: 23 Apr 2008 17:12:48
Message: <480fa650$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:14:38 +0200, Gail Shaw wrote:

> "Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 21:16:45 +0200, Gail Shaw wrote:
>>
>> > Let's see, in the last week and a half, I've reread Daughter of the
>> > Empire, Servant of the Empire, Mistress of the Empire (by Raymond E
>> > Feist and Janny Wurts) and 3/4 reread Magician (Raymond E Feist)
>>
>> I need to reread those again - have you read Fairie Tale?  Very well
>> written, but also quite scary (particularly if you have kids the age of
>> the kids in the book).  I think that one is one of Feist's best.
>
> No. I have a friend threatening to lend me the book. So far she hasn't
> made good on the threat.
> Note to self - raid the bookshelf next time I visit.

I've only read it a couple of times, but it was - for me - a book I
really couldn't put down once I started.  First time I read it, I read it
straight through, finished up about 3AM.  Not a good time to finish
reading a book of that type, either - every little creak in the house
made me jump.

Jim

Post a reply to this message