POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Efficiency is... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Efficiency is... (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: triple r
Subject: Re: Efficiency is...
Date: 22 Apr 2008 14:05:00
Message: <web.480e28033cd28dabae42298f0@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:
> All the acronyms has me wondering, has p.o-t ever had a TTSNBN?

Would it break the rules if someone told you?  Or maybe the very act of
mentioning it would change its status.  Whoa.  I need to sit down.

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 22 Apr 2008 15:07:41
Message: <480e377d@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> I haven't seen Bill DeWitt in here for a while.  He used to like getting people
> riled up.  (For that matter, I don't think I've seen Ken post in here for a few
> years.  Whatever happened to our favorite AI?)

BDW==AQ?Yes:No

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 22 Apr 2008 15:17:16
Message: <ubes04ppt389gd17h824vjae8qur8onrld@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:01:30 -0500, Mike Raiford
<mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>Chambers wrote:
>
>> I haven't seen Bill DeWitt in here for a while.  He used to like getting people
>> riled up.  (For that matter, I don't think I've seen Ken post in here for a few
>> years.  Whatever happened to our favorite AI?)
>
>BDW==AQ?Yes:No

I can't remember BdW posting images. Did he ever?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:
>> All the acronyms has me wondering, has p.o-t ever had a TTSNBN?
>
> Would it break the rules if someone told you?  Or maybe the very act of
> mentioning it would change its status.  Whoa.  I need to sit down.
>
>  - Ricky

That's why I specifically did not ask for the name of said thread.

Post a reply to this message

> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:01:30 -0500, Mike Raiford
> <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>> Chambers wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't seen Bill DeWitt in here for a while.  He used to like getting people
>>> riled up.  (For that matter, I don't think I've seen Ken post in here for a few
>>> years.  Whatever happened to our favorite AI?)
>> BDW==AQ?Yes:No
>
> I can't remember BdW posting images. Did he ever?

Hmm. Don't think he did, but then again, he was before my time, a bit.
Though I remember one troll a few years back basically posting
pornographic images. First time ever a user was basically "banned" from
the servers..

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:52:42 -0500, Mike Raiford
<mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>> I can't remember BdW posting images. Did he ever?
>
>Hmm. Don't think he did, but then again, he was before my time, a bit.
>Though I remember one troll a few years back basically posting
>pornographic images. First time ever a user was basically "banned" from
>the servers..

I remember him and there was some talk, at the time, about someone
else who had been banned for far, far right views and trolling. But
Bill left voluntarily after showing increasing signs of paranoia.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message