POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just in case you missed it ... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:29:56 EDT (-0400)
  Just in case you missed it ... (Message 1 to 10 of 95)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Just in case you missed it ...
Date: 17 Apr 2008 09:25:21
Message: <48074fc1$1@news.povray.org>
2.6.25 was released exactly 10 hours ago. I'm already configuring and
getting ready to test it on a laptop. (omg I'm a fanatical nerd :-)

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Subject: Re: Just in case you missed it ...
Date: 17 Apr 2008 09:28:51
Message: <48075093$1@news.povray.org>
> 2.6.25 was released exactly 10 hours ago. I'm already configuring and
> getting ready to test it on a laptop. (omg I'm a fanatical nerd :-)

I guess if you don't know what 2.6.25 is then this message probably doesn't
apply to you :-)

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:29:19 +0200, "scott" <sco### [at] laptopcom> wrote:

>> 2.6.25 was released exactly 10 hours ago. I'm already configuring and
>> getting ready to test it on a laptop. (omg I'm a fanatical nerd :-)
>
>I guess if you don't know what 2.6.25 is then this message probably doesn't
>apply to you :-)

Is it a train with a long tender?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> 2.6.25 was released exactly 10 hours ago. I'm already configuring and
>> getting ready to test it on a laptop. (omg I'm a fanatical nerd :-)
>
> I guess if you don't know what 2.6.25 is then this message probably
> doesn't apply to you :-)

Think penguins
	Run Linux
	Run Fast