POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another meeting? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  Another meeting? (Message 65 to 74 of 74)
From: St
Subject: Re: Another meeting?
Date: 18 Apr 2008 15:18:29
Message: <4808f405$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:5q5h04ltv76vsf1p5ep46ppd1ghmtutc3u@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:38:40 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>

>>So who's actually coming then?
>
> My presence is not required "away" so I can make it :) If you drop me
> an email at the address in the header I will post my mobile No. to
> you. In case either of us are late.

     Hey guys, have a great night! See you all on the next one!  :)

        ~Steve~

> --
>
> Regards
>     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 18 Apr 2008 15:26:10
Message: <4808f5d2$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>      Hey guys, have a great night! See you all on the next one!  :)
>
>         ~Steve~

With my absence, Dried Frog pills will not be needed; however, some
Klatchian Spirit Weed will probably elevate the conversation to a
suitable level of surrealism.
Have a great time.

John

finished," then he sat down.