POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Perspective Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Perspective (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Perspective
Date: 12 Apr 2008 13:54:04
Message: <4800f73c$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>
>>> You're welcome to join us... ;-)
>>
>>   A bit too far away...
>
> Yeah, I guess so.

And somehow having drinks via telecommuting is just not the same.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

From: Invisible
Date: 14 Apr 2008 04:24:10
Message: <480314aa@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   A bit too far away...

Damn. What with all the guys in masks, and the dude with the afro the
size of a beachball, having a guy who looks like the Terminator as well
could have been pretty interesting... ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:23:25 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Warp wrote:
>
>>   A bit too far away...
>
>Damn. What with all the guys in masks, and the dude with the afro the
>size of a beachball, having a guy who looks like the Terminator as well
>could have been pretty interesting... ;-)

You made it back all right?
It was good to meet you in the flesh, Andrew.

--

Regards
     Stephen