POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 33rd anniversary of .... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  33rd anniversary of .... (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Doctor John
Subject: 33rd anniversary of ....
Date: 4 Apr 2008 10:21:24
Message: <47f64774@news.povray.org>
Bill Gates' and Paul Allen's partnership today

Don't know whether to laugh or cry

John
finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: 33rd anniversary of ....
Date: 4 Apr 2008 12:00:25
Message: <47f65ea9$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> Bill Gates' and Paul Allen's partnership today
> Don't know whether to laugh or cry

Think of it this way - without Microsoft, we probably wouldn't have
enough similarity between hardware platforms that something like Linux
ever got off the ground. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

>> Bill Gates' and Paul Allen's partnership today
>> Don't know whether to laugh or cry
>
> Think of it this way - without Microsoft, we probably wouldn't have
> enough similarity between hardware platforms that something like Linux
> ever got off the ground. :-)

True dammit :-(

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message