POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh fun (SBP) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:27:06 EDT (-0400)
  Oh fun (SBP) (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Oh fun (SBP)
Date: 9 Apr 2008 15:13:13
Message: <47fd1549@news.povray.org>
My asus motherboard's driver disk comes with an installation program to
automatically install all the drivers in one go.
On a windows 2000 or xp machine, it does that. On Server 2003 it only
installs the sound driver. It does not say anywhere that it did not install
the LAN or RAID drivers.

To install those, you need to hunt around on the disk to find the individual
installers.

WTH ????

Surely on a server OS the LAN and RAID are slightly more needed than the
sound drivers. The individual installers run fine and the drivers are
compatible with server 2003

Post a reply to this message