POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : CSS Naked Day Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  CSS Naked Day (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: somebody
Subject: Re: CSS Naked Day
Date: 9 Apr 2008 14:08:45
Message: <47fd062d$1@news.povray.org>
"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote

> If you have a website, and you're using CSS, *remove it* today!

Sorry, but today I'm celebrating the fifth annual ignore all silly days day.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 9 Apr 2008 14:18:50
Message: <47fd088a$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:

> Sorry, but today I'm celebrating the fifth annual ignore all silly days day.

31337!

In this Internet age, silly little insider jokes seem to somehow
magically transform into global phenominons. I think we need a little
more sanity in this world. ;-)

Post a reply to this message