POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Revelations Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Revelations (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Invisible
Subject: Revelations
Date: 8 Apr 2008 08:03:48
Message: <47fb5f24@news.povray.org>
Sweet mother of purity... my video card has a gamma adjustment!

If I turn the gamma up to its maximum setting, this lame monitor looks
*almost* normal. (The colours become rather pastel, but damnit, I can
*see* dark colours now!)

Yay for me!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Sweet mother of purity... my video card has a gamma adjustment!

> If I turn the gamma up to its maximum setting, this lame monitor looks
> *almost* normal. (The colours become rather pastel, but damnit, I can
> *see* dark colours now!)

> Yay for me!

  You should tag these posts by putting "[SBP]" at the beginning of the
subject line. (SBP = Shameless Blog Post. ;) )

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   You should tag these posts by putting "[SBP]" at the beginning of the
> subject line. (SBP = Shameless Blog Post. ;) )

Now if it was *shameless* I'd be telling you about the amount of fluff I
removed from my bellybutton last night. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Now if it was *shameless* I'd be telling you about the amount of fluff I
> removed from my bellybutton last night. :-P

Eewwww

Post a reply to this message

>> Now if it was *shameless* I'd be telling you about the amount of fluff
>> I removed from my bellybutton last night. :-P
>
> Eewwww

Well, it's actually the fuzz off my pyjamas. Oh, and hair - lots of long
curly black hairs. And... ;-)

Post a reply to this message

> >   You should tag these posts by putting "[SBP]" at the beginning of the
> > subject line. (SBP = Shameless Blog Post. ;) )
>
> Now if it was *shameless* I'd be telling you about the amount of fluff I
> removed from my bellybutton last night. :-P
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Isn't that what Twitter is for?

<twitter>Now removing bellybutton lint...</twitter>

....Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message