POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... (Message 71 to 80 of 117)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else...
Date: 10 Apr 2008 09:42:19
Message: <vq5sv39jmrh8jnot5pk7v4et9enb9rjqg5@4ax.com>
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:23:34 +0100, "Doctor John" <doc### [at] gmailcom>
wrote:

>Now we know that you will be wearing a T-shirt, would it be too late to ask
>that you also wear some lower-limb coverings.

LOL I seldom go out without my kecks :)

>They're a bit funny about that
>in the Jack Horner. (The Spanish Bar probably wouldn't give a damn)

Probably not :)

>I personally will be wearing Levi 501s (Red tag), whichever shirt is the
>cleanest and a blue fleece. Will probably have my laptop with me (in a
>courier satchel)

I will be wearing whatever I can get away with. I was thinking about
my leather restraint suit, the one with lots of buckles and zips :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> But you were not yet arrived on planet Earth then. Tea has been used
> as a dye since olden times.

Tea has been used as a dye since before they invented cloth.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

>> But you were not yet arrived on planet Earth then. Tea has been used
>> as a dye since olden times.
>
> Tea has been used as a dye since before they invented cloth.

So what did they dye with it?

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message