POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... (Message 11 to 20 of 117)
From: St
Subject: Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else...
Date: 4 Apr 2008 13:51:05
Message: <47f67899$1@news.povray.org>
news:47f677e5$1@news.povray.org...
> St. wrote:
>
>>   Ok, I'm there, decision made. See you there Andrew/All.  :)
>
> OMG, a decision! 31337.

   Heh, yes, I can make decisions sometimes, no probs... ;)

    First drink's on you mate. :)

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Apr 2008 13:53:54
Message: <47f67942$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>    Heh, yes, I can make decisions sometimes, no probs... ;)
>
>     First drink's on you mate. :)

GAH! o_O

That seems like a pretty unfavourable decision... OTOH, since I'm the
only person not drinking, I guess I *will* end up paying for everything...

Post a reply to this message

 Oh, and I really hope Phil can make it too. Phil?

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>>    Heh, yes, I can make decisions sometimes, no probs... ;)
>>
>>     First drink's on you mate. :)
>
> GAH! o_O
>
> That seems like a pretty unfavourable decision... OTOH, since I'm the only
> person not drinking, I guess I *will* end up paying for everything...

    Hey, it doesn't matter, I was only joking and I didn't mean that. ;)

     What 'is' your favourite tipple Andrew? What do you like to drink?

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>> That seems like a pretty unfavourable decision... OTOH, since I'm the only
>> person not drinking, I guess I *will* end up paying for everything...
>
>     Hey, it doesn't matter, I was only joking and I didn't mean that. ;)

I can never tell with humans...

>      What 'is' your favourite tipple Andrew? What do you like to drink?

Baileys. Or Archers and lemonade. (Needless to say, you need to pick one
or the other and stick to it. They *really* don't complement each
other!) Or something like Smirnoff Ice if I have to...

Post a reply to this message

>>> That seems like a pretty unfavourable decision... OTOH, since I'm the
>>> only person not drinking, I guess I *will* end up paying for
>>> everything...
>>
>>     Hey, it doesn't matter, I was only joking and I didn't mean that. ;)
>
> I can never tell with humans...

   I AM A ROBOT AND I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

    Hehe, trust me, that ain't gonna happen mate, I just want a fun evening
with some friends, that's all.

>>      What 'is' your favourite tipple Andrew? What do you like to drink?
>
> Baileys. Or Archers and lemonade. (Needless to say, you need to pick one
> or the other and stick to it. They *really* don't complement each other!)
> Or something like Smirnoff Ice if I have to...

  Oh well, the first round's on me then as I like Baileys too, but if you
want a better sip than that, then you've gotta try a Southern Comfort.

    *Really Smooth = nice!*   :)

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message