POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  Well it amused me (Message 78 to 87 of 107)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Well it amused me
Date: 9 Apr 2008 09:23:19
Message: <47fcc347$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

> http://www.vgcats.com/comics/
> http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/
> http://www.sinfest.net/
> http://www.megatokyo.com/
> http://ars.userfriendly.org/
> http://www.myextralife.com/
> http://fanboys-online.com/index.php
> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/index.php
> http://www.applegeeks.com/index.php
> http://www.misfile.com/
> http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php
> http://www.snafu-comics.com/index.php
> http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/darthsanddroids/archive.html
>
>   Besides xkcd and qc, that is.

Hmm. Well I was beginning to *think* I was some kind of web comic
addict. However, having surfed almost all of the above, I failed to find
any of them addictive. So maybe it's just that the few comics I've
happened across are just particularly appealing to my particular brain
dysfunction?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/