POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Well it amused me (Message 8 to 17 of 107)
<<< Previous 7 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Well it amused me
Date: 4 Apr 2008 15:23:30
Message: <47f68e41@news.povray.org>
> Apparently there's something wrong with my brain. It seems I find all
> web comics insanely addictive. And, perhaps understandably, I keep
> thinking everybody else finds them similarly fascinating too. I keep
> forgetting that not everybody is abnormal like me...

  I read a lot of webcomics. I just don't spam them here. :)

  If you want addictive webcomics, here are the ones I follow actively:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/
http://www.sinfest.net/
http://www.megatokyo.com/
http://ars.userfriendly.org/
http://www.myextralife.com/
http://fanboys-online.com/index.php
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/index.php
http://www.applegeeks.com/index.php
http://www.misfile.com/
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php
http://www.snafu-comics.com/index.php
http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/darthsanddroids/archive.html

  Besides xkcd and qc, that is.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Apr 2008 15:29:02
Message: <47f68f8e$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   I read a lot of webcomics. I just don't spam them here. :)

Right. So you've got the whole "I like web comics" part but you're not
retarded enough to mistake that for "I should tell everybody any time I
read something amusing".

Damn, I should make some *friends* or something... :-(

>   If you want addictive webcomics, here are the ones I follow actively:

Oh, sure. Hand out cocaine to the addicts. ;-)

Post a reply to this message