POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Well it amused me (Message 68 to 77 of 107)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Well it amused me
Date: 8 Apr 2008 10:20:49
Message: <47fb7f41$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I've never lived with a girl, but... is it really true they become
> psychotic once a month?

I could ask, "Only once a month?"

<ducks>

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 8 Apr 2008 11:12:25
Message: <47fb8b59$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:39:53 +0100, Invisible wrote:

>>> I was thinking more about girls casually telling people they're crampy
>>> - but hey, that too! ;-)
>>
>> It's a comfort level thing.  If they mention it to you, it's usually
>> because you're *very* good friends (and I don't necessarily mean
>> romantically).
>
> That explains Faye and Martin then...
>
> I've never lived with a girl, but... is it really true they become
> psychotic once a month? Or is that a myth?

IME, mostly a myth.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 8 Apr 2008 11:19:45
Message: <47fb8d11$1@news.povray.org>
>> I've never lived with a girl, but... is it really true they become
>> psychotic once a month?
>
> I could ask, "Only once a month?"
>
> <ducks>

Oh no - some people are just permanently nuts, male or female! ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 8 Apr 2008 12:26:57
Message: <47fb9cd1$1@news.povray.org>

> Except... hmm... currently Tim is doing some random arc unrelated to
> anything else, which I'm not enjoying very much. Pitty.

Did you vote? :)

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 8 Apr 2008 12:28:16
Message: <47fb9d20@news.povray.org>

> http://www.basicinstructions.net
>
> Do you really think the drawings are necessary for this?  Although they
> are enjoyable, I would read it if it were just the dialog and commentary :)

I remember a comic without the drawings. Just a pair of balloons.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 8 Apr 2008 13:15:20
Message: <47fba828$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
>> I've never lived with a girl, but... is it really true they become
>> psychotic once a month? Or is that a myth?
>
> IME, mostly a myth.

Maybe inconsistent, but certainly not a myth.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"