POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Well it amused me (Message 48 to 57 of 107)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Well it amused me
Date: 7 Apr 2008 13:35:58
Message: <47fa5b7e$1@news.povray.org>

> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> OK, so #1: I finished reading the entire archive now. Woah, am I an
>> official addict now or what? :-S
>>

> Thanks a lot, I'm going on #135 now... :P

He got me reading it too <.<

And I wasn't even done reading UserFriendly archive.

And I have other stuff to do.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 7 Apr 2008 17:09:58
Message: <47fa8da6@news.povray.org>
>> [I don't actually know any girls, so I have no idea if this sort of
>> thing happens in the real world or not.]
>
> IANAW but I thought that the horny period and the menstruation period
> were a week or so apart. Being horny is only functional if you are fertile.

I was thinking more about girls casually telling people they're crampy -
but hey, that too! ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 7 Apr 2008 17:10:58
Message: <47fa8de2$1@news.povray.org>
>> Did anybody *else* sometimes have trouble trying to tell which
>> character is which? The females all seem to have basically identical
>> faces, but with different colour hair. (Or perhaps this is just an
>> artifact of my brain disorder?)
>
> Heh, because you haven't seen enough IRL?

Nah. IRL, girls have all kinds of different faces. And different bodies.
Most of them are fairly average, but lots of them are very beautiful.
And in *so* many different ways. God, I couldn't even begin to start
counting them...

Post a reply to this message

>> Thanks a lot, I'm going on #135 now... :P
>
> He got me reading it too <.<

I have inflicted an addiction! ^_^

> And I wasn't even done reading UserFriendly archive.
>
> And I have other stuff to do.

LMAO!

Post a reply to this message