POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Well it amused me (Message 38 to 47 of 107)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Well it amused me
Date: 7 Apr 2008 08:52:27
Message: <47fa190b@news.povray.org>
>> But you don't need to draw anything, as Gilles has shown. Just load up
>> powerpoint and it does it all for you.
>
> Yeah, but... some empty panes with a little bit of text in it is going
> to get boring pretty fast. ;-)
>
>>> I can't even think of anything interesting, much less amusing...
>>
>> Next time you are about to write one your "blog style posts", try to
>> think if you could make a cartoon from it.  And of course you can
>> exaggerate and bend the truth to make it more interesting ;-)
>
> Hmm... yeah, because "oh hey, this weekend I decided to go hang out with
> a friend of mine, and we went to this neat pub. And then I asked if one
> of his friends could join us, and this totally *hot* little girl turns
> up. And we just sat around and chatted for a couple of hours. It was
> great! I think he's going to ask her if he can give me her phone
> number..." is really easy to sum up in a couple of drawings. [Not to
> mention interesting for other people to... hey, wait! So *that* is why
> nobody reads my blog! o_O Damnit...]

Add some text to this one if you like...  Or copy it to make part 2 :-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'image1.png' (18 KB)

Preview of image 'image1.png'
image1.png

From: Invisible
Date: 7 Apr 2008 08:53:22
Message: <47fa1942@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Add some text to this one if you like...  Or copy it to make part 2 :-)

Tee hee... This is rapidly becoming really childish. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: scott
Date: 7 Apr 2008 09:21:35
Message: <47fa1fdf@news.povray.org>
>> Add some text to this one if you like...  Or copy it to make part 2 :-)
>
> Tee hee... This is rapidly becoming really childish. ;-)

I don't want to get old anyway!

Here is part 2.

It's kinda addictive actually making these!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'image1.png' (25 KB)

Preview of image 'image1.png'