POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Well it amused me (Message 28 to 37 of 107)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Well it amused me
Date: 7 Apr 2008 07:55:00
Message: <web.47fa0b2587c3b6f465f29b140@news.povray.org>
"scott" <sco### [at] laptopcom> wrote:

> 1. Load up power point

Are you sure that you are not managerial? :-)

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 7 Apr 2008 07:59:14
Message: <47fa0c92$1@news.povray.org>
> OK, you're gifted. Even if I had the power to draw stuff,

But you don't need to draw anything, as Gilles has shown. Just load up
powerpoint and it does it all for you.

> I can't even think of anything interesting, much less amusing...

Next time you are about to write one your "blog style posts", try to think
if you could make a cartoon from it.  And of course you can exaggerate and
bend the truth to make it more interesting ;-)

Post a reply to this message