POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Phrases Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Phrases (Message 39 to 48 of 48)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Phrases
Date: 6 Apr 2008 14:49:56
Message: <47f91b54@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> Well, that's her with alcohol.  Now what about her with other girls and
> guns? :)

LOL!

I wonder... do I have... yes, I do! Check out the attachment! ;-)

> Other than that, you don't look like I expected, but what you look like
> fits you.  Were you graduating, or just out for a good time?

Yeah, it was my graduation.

Check out the black cape. Woo!!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'me n hanni.jpg' (72 KB)

Preview of image 'me n hanni.jpg'
me n hanni.jpg

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 6 Apr 2008 14:58:30
Message: <47f91d56@news.povray.org>

> I wonder... do I have... yes, I do! Check out the attachment! ;-)

Did your sister give you permission to post her pictures?

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 6 Apr 2008 15:04:46
Message: <47f91ece$1@news.povray.org>
"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> wrote in message

>> I wonder... do I have... yes, I do! Check out the attachment! ;-)
>
> Did your sister give you permission to post her pictures?

    And if the answer is a yes or no, your reply is...?

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message