POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ikea Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Ikea (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: Ikea
Date: 3 Apr 2008 07:24:57
Message: <47f4cc99$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> As I understand it, Ikea... sells... furnature.
>>
>>   That depends on your definition of "furnature".
>
> ....and suddenly I have visions of tree ferns. Hmm. Something is wrong
> with my brain. :-S

they probably sell those too

Post a reply to this message

From: Halbert
Date: 3 Apr 2008 08:01:21
Message: <47f4d521@news.povray.org>
> Can somebody explain this to me?
>
> As I understand it, Ikea... sells... furnature.

I've heard that Ikea also sells, of all things, meatballs. (Hopefully you
don't need to find a screwdriver to put them together once you get them
home.)

From: Fa3ien
Date: 3 Apr 2008 08:03:54
Message: <47f4d5ba$1@news.povray.org>

> Can somebody explain this to me?

Ikea understood something about their customer's psychology.

I'm usually very reluctant to buy something anywhere, I'd rather go out
without anything in my hands (unless I have a very precise goal).

various merchandise (never useless, everything is useful at ikea, but
hardly planned).

All my architects colleagues are equally fond of Ikea, most furniture
here, at the firm, is Ikea (inexpensive and good looking, what's more ?).

And, mmhhh, these cheap hotdogs... and swedish meat balls with jam and fries...

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message