POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WTF ... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:26:51 EDT (-0400)
  WTF ... (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: WTF ...
Date: 1 Apr 2008 06:26:01
Message: <47f21bc9$1@news.povray.org>
Check out XKCD ...

... WTF happened?

Post a reply to this message

From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: WTF ...
Date: 1 Apr 2008 06:34:28
Message: <47f21dc4$1@news.povray.org>

47f21bc9$1@news.povray.org...
> Check out XKCD ...
>

> ... WTF happened?

Well, I read today that Microsoft will include POV-Ray in DirectX 11 to
support real time raytracing and that it will shipped with Vista SP2 by the
end of the year.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

> Well, I read today that Microsoft will include POV-Ray in DirectX 11 to
> support real time raytracing and that it will shipped with Vista SP2 by the
> end of the year.
>
> G.

Now, really. Would the POV-Team ever allow that to happen?

Post a reply to this message