POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : *The* best artist in the World! Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:29:47 EDT (-0400)
  *The* best artist in the World! (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: St
Subject: *The* best artist in the World!
Date: 31 Mar 2008 12:37:18
Message: <47f1214e$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Re: *The* best artist in the World!
Date: 31 Mar 2008 13:00:00
Message: <web.47f1262d112a497b5a8888d90@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk
>
>    ~Steve~

What's more is he NEVER paints the same thing twice! He must have a memory like
an... Oh, what are those things again?

Seriously, did anyone else notice that ONLY the trunk is in frame when the
actual painting is taking place?  Was that Ray Harryhausen in the background?
;-)

Best Regards,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message