POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Group image Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Group image (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Group image
Date: 31 Mar 2008 12:18:45
Message: <47f11cf5$1@news.povray.org>

> Since this is getting WAY off-topic POV-wise, (and we're not in an off-topic
> thread) I'll just end by saying I'd be happy to have any input you'd care to
> make when I get that far.

Or that you take the thread there.

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Date: 31 Mar 2008 12:26:52
Message: <47f11edc@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

>> Since this is getting WAY off-topic POV-wise, (and we're not in an
>> off-topic
>> thread) I'll just end by saying I'd be happy to have any input you'd
>> care to
>> make when I get that far.
>
> Or that you take the thread there.
Surely you mean here? :-)

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike the Elder
Date: 31 Mar 2008 12:50:00
Message: <web.47f122d95edb49e65a8888d90@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> > Or that you take the thread there.
> Surely you mean here? :-)

Although I can see the merits of this, allow me to point out a drawback:

Now, when one pulls up "Full Message Digest" on the web site (my usual access
point), one sees one set of messages labeled "Re: Group image" in Off-topic and
a different unlinked set of messages in General labeled: "Re: Group image".

So Bruce said to Bruce while Bruce nodded and Bruce shook his head, "So... your
thread's not called `Re: Group image`?  That could caused a bit of
confusion..."

G'day,
Mike C.
Rule 6: There is NO Rule 6.