POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Programming Poetry Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Programming Poetry (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Chambers
Subject: Programming Poetry
Date: 27 Mar 2008 11:30:01
Message: <web.47ebca9a80cc7a7261d9700@news.povray.org>
From bash.org:

<piercings> A programmer started to cuss
<piercings> Because getting to sleep was a fuss
<piercings> As he lay there in bed
<piercings> Looping 'round in his head
<piercings> was: while(!asleep()) sheep++;

:)

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Re: Programming Poetry
Date: 27 Mar 2008 11:36:41
Message: <47ebcd19@news.povray.org>
"Chambers" <bdc### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> From bash.org:
>
> <piercings> A programmer started to cuss
> <piercings> Because getting to sleep was a fuss
> <piercings> As he lay there in bed
> <piercings> Looping 'round in his head
> <piercings> was: while(!asleep()) sheep++;

<groan>

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 27 Mar 2008 11:40:23
Message: <47ebcdf7$1@news.povray.org>
I wish to God I could find one of Don's postings right now... but
there's no way I can find it on que like that. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I wish to God I could find one of Don's postings right now... but
> there's no way I can find it on que like that. :-P
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Of course what you really meant to say was,

I wish to God I could find
a posting with the name of Don signed,
but I do not think,
and I say with a wink,