POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fictional space ship size comparison : Re: Fictional space ship size comparison Server Time
18 Oct 2021 12:32:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fictional space ship size comparison
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 11 Oct 2020 12:25:01
Message: <web.5f8330ebb25e44d31b6c6b3a0@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> https://youtu.be/aTPwbVqU6lc

I've seen a few of these videos now, but I think this might be my favourite -
excellent use of the city and then the earth for reference, and also how the
bigger ones get added in around the existing fleet.

Must be some insane LODing going on. I wonder if it's pre-rendered or realtime.

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2021 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.