POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : zip archive from before May 2015 Server Time
18 Apr 2024 07:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  zip archive from before May 2015 (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: jr
Subject: zip archive from before May 2015
Date: 25 May 2023 08:05:00
Message: <web.646f4ea740d20340b49d80446cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

(a request for help)

does anyone have an unmodified zip, downloaded from the object collection before
May 2015 ?  please post a copy (or send), tia.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

From: Droj
Subject: Re: zip archive from before May 2015
Date: 25 May 2023 17:25:00
Message: <web.646fd1999c6a7131f62c2adc3b2af915@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> (a request for help)
>
> does anyone have an unmodified zip, downloaded from the object collection before
> May 2015 ?  please post a copy (or send), tia.
>

> regards, jr.

Hi jr.

I am sure I have. It takes a bit of time to search my archives.
Do you have a special request for the object collection zip?

regards, Oswald

Post a reply to this message

> I am sure I have. It takes a bit of time to search my archives.
> Do you have a special request for the object collection zip?

brilliant, thank you.  if there are several to choose from, the earliest
download, please.

(interesting thoughts/take on things in L-systems post, will .. cogitate ;-))

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> does anyone have an unmodified zip, downloaded from the object collection before
> May 2015 ?  please post a copy (or send), tia.

Do you want the entire collection or just one module?  I have plenty of single
downloads, but not the whole collection.

Post a reply to this message

"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> Do you want the entire collection or just one module?  I have plenty of single
> downloads, but not the whole collection.

thanking you too.  a single unmodified zip archive, ideally the oldest/earliest
download of those.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> "Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> > Do you want the entire collection or just one module?  I have plenty of single
> > downloads, but not the whole collection.
>
> thanking you too.  a single unmodified zip archive, ideally the oldest/earliest
> download of those.

Here is Galaxy 1.0, the first module that I ever downloaded, in July 12, 2008.
The module itself was uploaed December 13, 2007.  It is older than the current
version of Galaxy.

Thanks for stepping up!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povcollection_257968.zip' (585 KB)

"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> Here is Galaxy 1.0, the first module that I ever downloaded, in July 12, 2008.

perfect, thanks.  (2008! :-))

> Thanks for stepping up!

pleasure (currently .. wrestling with the LGPL stuff ;-))

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

> > I am sure I have. It takes a bit of time to search my archives.
> > Do you have a special request for the object collection zip?
>
> brilliant, thank you.  if there are several to choose from, the earliest
> download, please.
>
> (interesting thoughts/take on things in L-systems post, will .. cogitate ;-))
>

> regards, jr.

Hi,

here is my contibution. The POV-files are from 2007.

regards Oswald

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povcollection_181209.zip' (67 KB)

> here is my contibution. The POV-files are from 2007.

appreciated, thanks.

regards, jr.