POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : OC modules by the numbers Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:30:54 EDT (-0400)
  OC modules by the numbers (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: OC modules by the numbers
Date: 24 Jul 2011 21:40:01
Message: <web.4e2cc8cab75e161585de7b680@news.povray.org>
So I was bored.  I went through the Object Collection search page, and this is
what I came up with:

Number of modules: 84

Number of modules with on-line documentation: 32

Number of modules that include thumbnails: 83

Number of modules with multiple versions: 27

Number of modules with multiple contributors: 3

Number of modules rated "Completely Compliant" by the contributor: 81

Number of modules confirmed "Completely Compliant" by an administrator: 12

Number of modules contributed by someone other than chrisb that are confirmed
"Completely Compliant" by an administrator: 1

Number of modules with prerequisites: 1
(I did not count DisplayCase or Galaxy.)

Number of user-rated modules: 3
Average rating: 4.33

Number of modules with user comments: 3

Post a reply to this message