POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Inverse Kinematics neck (ot IKN) macro Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Inverse Kinematics neck (ot IKN) macro (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Aj
Subject: Inverse Kinematics neck (ot IKN) macro
Date: 19 Sep 2022 13:35:00
Message: <web.6328a82fbaefac66893f57de3d902b29@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a tutorial for the macro mentioned in the subject.
I looked up and could not find any. Any recommendations or suggestions on how to
create a spline passing through 6 points using this macro would be really
helpful.

Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

> I was wondering if there is a tutorial for the macro mentioned in the subject.
> I looked up and could not find any. Any recommendations or suggestions on how to
> create a spline passing through 6 points using this macro would be really
> helpful.
>
> Thank you.

Explanations are here :

<https://runevision.com/3d/include/include.asp>