POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : 3dclouds Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  3dclouds (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: pascal
Subject: 3dclouds
Date: 19 May 2017 08:12:47
Message: <591ee13f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm looking for this include file that I used to use but, unfortunately,
lost. It made very realistics clouds and I loved it! And I can't find it
anywhere...

Does evrybody keep this "3dsclouds.inc" anywhere and is able to tell me
where I can find it ?
Thanks in advance.
P.
--
Haut par-dessus leur tête voguaient les blanches sculptures
des nuages, comme en la cervelle de Michel-Ange des volutes

Post a reply to this message

> I'm looking for this include file that I used to use but, unfortunately,
> lost. It made very realistics clouds and I loved it! And I can't find it
> anywhere...
>
> Does evrybody keep this "3dsclouds.inc" anywhere and is able to tell me
> where I can find it ?
> Thanks in advance.
> P.
> --
> Haut par-dessus leur tête voguaient les blanches sculptures
> des nuages, comme en la cervelle de Michel-Ange des volutes
> de concept.
> M. Lowry

Hi Pascal,

If you mean "3dclouds.inc" of Sascha Ledinsky, I can download a copy to
povray.binaries.scene-files if you want, but I don't have "3dsclouds.inc"...

Norbert Kern